Materials are designed to complement what children are learning in school and to encourage a love of and fascination with words. In consultation with experts as well as leading schools and teaching staff, we have focused on words that are not on the national curriculum vocabulary lists.
Articles in this section
- What is the 10,000-word journey?
- What is the recommend age range?
- How did you decide what words to choose from?
- How much adult involvement is required?
- Why should I subscribe for six months?
- What results can I expect with a subscription to Mrs Wordsmith?
- Does Mrs Wordsmith's programme cover materials my child learns at school?
- How does your system of teaching work?