If you choose to cancel your subscription before you have completed the full six months you don’t have the option to resume your subscription. You won’t receive any more monthly packs and no further payment will be taken, however, if you did ever want to resubscribe, you would need to restart your subscription altogether. This is why we always recommend you pause rather than cancel your subscription.
Articles in this section
- What happens at the end of a subscription?
- Do I have to create an account to shop with you?
- How do I change my account details?
- How do I change my delivery details?
- How do I change or reset my password?
- How do I change my payment details?
- What can I do if the payment for my order is declined?
- How can I track the progress of my subscriptions so far?
- I'm having trouble entering the discount code, what should I do?
- How can I get in touch with you?