Mrs Wordsmith products are designed to complement what children are learning in school, and to encourage a love of and fascination with words. In consultation with experts, as well as leading schools and teaching staff, we have focused on words that are not on the national curriculum vocabulary lists.
Articles in this section
- Do you offer sample or trial products?
- What is the recommend age range for your products?
- How can I find out when a particular product will be available?
- What’s the Mrs Wordsmith Magazine?
- What is the difference between Word Sauce and the Storyteller's Illustrated Dictionary?
- Do Mrs Wordsmith products cover materials my child learns at school?
- Are your programs suitable for ESL/EFL?
- Is your program suitable for adults?
- How much adult involvement is required?
- Does the Mrs Wordsmith program work for children with dyslexia?