Mrs Wordsmith products are designed to complement what children are learning in school, and to encourage a love of and fascination with words. In consultation with experts, as well as leading schools and teaching staff, we have focused on words that are not on the national curriculum vocabulary lists.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between the original Narrative Journey and Social Journey products and the new Word a Day books?
- What's the difference between the Storyteller's Word a Day and R-r-ready for School Word a Day?
- Do you offer sample or trial products?
- I remember you used to sell Narrative Journey and Social Journey. Could I still purchase them now?
- What's the size and shape of the Storyteller's Word a Day book?
- What is your Storyteller's Illustrated Dictionary all about?
- How do I set up my Word a Day stand?
- What is the 10,000 Word Journey?
- What is the recommend age range for your products?
- How do I use the Storyteller's Word a Day?