This program is a thematic vocabulary program that supports both UK and US curriculum, not just the Common Core. If your school is American, and does not support the core, our program will still work. The first program in the market today is The Narrative Journey. It is designed to teach vocabulary words that improve children’s narrative skills for reading and writing. Children aged 3-17 learn up to 1500 words around Character, Settings, Taste & Smell, etc., which form the building blocks of storytelling.
Articles in this section
- How can schools and teachers use Mrs Wordsmith in the classroom?
- What's included in a classroom set?
- What US grades do you recommend this for?
- Does it support the common core (US) curriculum?
- How many sets should I buy?
- Can we buy additional materials separately?
- Is the school program a digital or physical product?
- Is your product suitable for Special Education Needs?
- I'd like to work/partner with you, who should I get in touch with?
- Do you offer discount on bulk orders?