We would usually recommend 1 set per class so that they can have access to the complete set of words and make the most out of the program. However, it is a flexible program and can slot into the curriculum in whichever way suits you best. The word list and materials are quite extensive, so other schools have been using it as a central resource across year groups or classes.
Articles in this section
- How can schools and teachers use Mrs Wordsmith in the classroom?
- What's included in a classroom set?
- What US grades do you recommend this for?
- Does it support the common core (US) curriculum?
- How many sets should I buy?
- Is the school program a digital or physical product?
- Is your product suitable for Special Education Needs?
- I'd like to work/partner with you, who should I get in touch with?
- Do you offer a discount for home educators and teachers?
- Do you offer samples/trial products?