Can’t seem to load the game? First of all, try restarting your device. To do so, press and hold the power button and slide to power off. Next, simply turn your phone back on to see if the app loads correctly.
Still not working? Try force quitting the app by following the steps below:
- Press the ‘Home’ button twice.
- Recently opened apps will appear in a row
- Find the Epic Word Adventure app and swipe it upwards
- The app will force quit, allowing you to attempt re-opening
You can also try freeing up some memory space. If your device is full, it may interfere with the running of your app. To make some room, try the following:
- Open ‘Settings’ on your device
- Then - ‘General/Usage’
- A list of apps will appear - try deleting some of the apps you don’t need/use to free up some space
If none of the above is working, then please check for any software updates available on your device. All you have to do is:
- Open ‘Settings’
- Click ‘General’
- Find and tap ‘Check for updates’
- If an update is available, tap ‘Download and install’
- Once downloading is done, the update process will start
If you’re still unsure, then please send us an email at email@example.com so that we can help you get back in the game.