The Narrative Journey is recommended for children aged 6-13 years old and focuses on teaching children storytelling words. This journey includes a daily workbook, a pack of cards and your very own Mrs Wordsmith stand so you can hang up your workbook and learn a new word everyday. The Social Journey is recommended for children aged 2-5 years old and focuses on social-emotional word learning. This pack includes a picture book, a deck of cards, a Mrs Wordsmith stand for you to hang up your activity book. The Social Journey consists of 240 words over the course of the subscription, whereas the Narrative Journey consists of 1500 words.
Articles in this section
- What is included in the new Social Journey?
- What is the 10,000 Word Journey?
- Can I buy additional products separately?
- Do you offer sample or trial products?
- How should I use my word-a-day stand?
- How many words do I get with the Social Journey?
- What's the difference between the Narrative Journey and the Social Journey?
- How do I use the products in the Social Journey?
- What is included in the Narrative Journey?
- What is the recommended age range?