The Narrative Journey is recommended for children aged 7-11 years old and focuses on teaching children storytelling words. This journey includes a daily workbook, a pack of cards and a binder with thematic vocabulary inserts. The Social Journey is recommended for children aged 3-6 years old and focuses on social-emotional word learning. This pack includes a picture book, a stand, an activity book and a deck of cards. The Social Journey consists of 20 illustrated words per month, whereas the Narrative Journey includes 250 words per month.
Articles in this section
- When will the new Social Journey be available in the US?
- What is the 10,000 Word Journey?
- Can I buy additional products separately?
- Do you offer sample or trial products?
- What's the difference between the Narrative Journey and the Social Journey?
- What is included in the Narrative Journey?
- What is the recommended age range?
- How many words do I get each month for Narrative Journey?
- How do I use the products in the Narrative Journey?
- Where can I find a list of all your products and prices?