We believe a great way to reinforce word learning is by making it a daily habit. Set up your stand in your kitchen or somewhere in your home, and hang your activity book on it. This way, each day your child will be able to engage with their new word, talk about it as well as soak up its meaning. We created the word-a-day stand to help you transform your child's learning.
Articles in this section
- What is included in the new Social Journey?
- What is the 10,000 Word Journey?
- Can I buy additional products separately?
- Do you offer sample or trial products?
- How should I use my word-a-day stand?
- What's the difference between the Narrative Journey and the Social Journey?
- How do I use the products in the Social Journey?
- What is included in the Narrative Journey?
- What is the recommended age range?
- How many words do I get each month for Narrative Journey?